Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program - Regeneron
Regeneron and Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) invite outstanding researchers with a PhD in science or engineering to apply for the Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program. This unique program leads to both corporate experience and a Postdoctoral Professional Masters (PPM) degree in Bioscience Management from Keck Graduate Institute.
This 24-month corporate experience and networking opportunity is unsurpassed for postdoctoral researchers interested in opportunities in the life sciences industry. The program sequence consists of:
• Spring enrollment at Keck Graduate Institute in the PPM; a 9-month accredited masters program that helps PhDs acquire the business and management skills needed to pursue either R&D or management careers within the life sciences industry. More information on the PPM program here.
• A paid summer internship at Regeneron in Tarrytown, New York.
• Upon completion of the PPM degree, the postdoctoral residents return to Regeneron, in New York, to participate in a 1-year residency program in one of the following groups: Regulatory, Program Management, Process Development, or Translational Sciences and Oncology (placement is based on experience and fit).
The summer internship and 1-year residency program are both paid positions within Regeneron. Participants of the Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program are responsible for paying normal tuition for the PPM program. However, loans and scholarship matching are available for all individuals accepted into the PPM program through KGI.
KGI Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program - Regulatory Affairs Intern
KGI Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program – Medical Information Intern
KGI Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program - Project Management Intern
KGI Corporate Postdoctoral Residency Program – Translational Sciences & Oncology Intern
Regeneron has opted to only review U.S. citizens and/or Permanent Residents for these open positions at this time. If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident please consider applying to KGI's PPM program directly. Most alumni have successfully transitioned to industry regardless of their citizenship after the PPM program.
How to Apply
Scientists and engineers with a PhD are eligible to apply for the program. Candidates should apply through KGI's application system. An application consists of the following:
• Cover letter: Submit a separate cover letter for each Regeneron position that you are applying for. Each cover letter should be addressed to Regeneron, and should cite your interest in and qualifications for the specific position.
• A completed application form to the PPM program. Click here to begin the application
• A resume
• Application fee waived (when applying online please select the "pay by check" option)
All applications will be jointly reviewed by Regeneron and KGI. A short-list of applicants will be selected to visit KGI to be interviewed by Regeneron October 10-11th. These applicants will be reimbursed up to $500 for travel to KGI. Finalists will be interviewed at Regeneron's headquarters in New York at the end of October.
|September 13, 2013||Application deadline|
|September 1-25, 2013||KGI will interview applicants for fit to PPM program|
|October 10, 2013||PPM Visitation Day at KGI|
|October 11, 2013||Regeneron interviews candidates at KGI, Claremont, CA|
|November 1, 2013||Interviews at Regeneron, Tarrytown, NY|
|November 8, 2013||Offers made to accepted candidates|
|November 15, 2013||Intent deadline|