Summer Intensive Program for Pre Meds
Looking for a productive summer experience next year? The SPP program is a two- week residential premed program specially designed to introduce students to what it means to be "premed." The program is geared toward undergraduate sophomores and juniors that are either contemplating a career in medicine or already committed to applying in the next medical school admission cycle and seeking supplemental preparation.
Here are a few highlights of the program:
- Clinical shadowing experience
- Faculty special presentations (ex. ethics, medical innovations, specialties, industry)
- Strong cohort experience (including a special team project)
- Overview of application process (completion of your personal statement)
- Medical school visitations
- Interview techniques and coaching
- A deeper understanding of biotech and pharmaceutical industries
- Get to know LA (Visit fun local spots and restaurants)
- Limit 30 Student
Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
Tuition and Scholarship Information: We do have a limited number of scholarships to assist students with the $1750 tuition fee. The total includes room & board, and meals.