Contact UsStudent Engagement and Enrollment Services
535 Watson Drive
Claremont, CA 91711 Location: Building 535
Phone: (909) 607-8590
Fax: (909) 607-8086
Email: admissions[at symbol]kgi.edu
Each international KGI student is eligible for a KGI International Loan with the following annual loan limits:
- Master of Bioscience (MBS) $20,500
- Postdoctoral Professional Masters (PPM) $25,200
- Postbaccalaureate Premedical Certificate (PPC) $12,500
Please submit a signed and completed master promissory note to, KGI's Financial Aid Office. A separate note is required for each academic year. Terms and conditions for this student loan program are included in the master promissory note. Completion of the KGI International Student Loan Entrance Counseling is required.
- KGI International Student Loan Master Promissory Note
- KGI International Student Loan FAQ
- KGI International Student Loan Entrance Counseling (REQUIRED)
International students may apply for a private loan. Students need either sufficient credit history in the U.S. in their own name or a cosigner for their loan application with sufficient credit history who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien. The lender determines the maximum loan available based on the results of the credit review. An approved private student loan can also serve as part of the financial guarantee for issuing a U.S. immigration form I-20.