KGI has a patent portfolio and is interested in engaging companies and individuals in discussions concerning this.
Among the patents are those covering aspects of:
- Cardiac stem cells
- Isothermal biochemical reactions
- Reduction in lactic acid production in animal cell culture
- Nucleic acid amplification
- Methylation analysis using nicking agents
- Methods for Determining Tyrosine-DNA Phosphodiesterase Activity
- Hydrogel constructs using stereolithography
- And more...
KGI welcomes inquiries and would be happy to schedule introductory phone conversations.
For more information:
Diana Bartlett, Assistant Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
909 607 9864