Contact UsStudent Services
Location: Building 517, Room 111
Phone: (909) 607-0389
Fax: (909) 607-8086
Email: student_services[at symbol]kgi.edu
KGI FALL 2012 ORIENTATION WAS A SUCCESS!
Fall Orientation was held Tuesday, August 21 to Friday, August 31. We hope all new students enjoyed the orientation process and had the chance to explore the range of academic and co-curricular opportunities available at KGI. Orientation is a mandatory program for all new incoming students.
Here are some of the events that occurred during orientation:
- Opportunities to meet with faculty
- Discussions with current students and alumni about various involvement/networking opportunities on and off campus
- Chance to speak with representatives from the Department of Campus Safety, Health Services, Monsour Counseling Center, OBSA, CLSA, and QRC
- Open panel discussions with Senior Vice Presidents from Industry
- Campus Tour led by current students and staff
- Beach Team building exercise
- Specific program meetings
- Workshops led by current KGI students
- Ice cream socials
- All KGI Pride BBQ
PPM Orientation will occur in January 2013. Please check back for specific dates.