Contact UsStudent Services
Location: Building 517, Room 111
Phone: (909) 607-0389
Fax: (909) 607-8086
Email: student_services[at symbol]kgi.edu
Claremont University Consortium (CUC)
- The Real Estate and Housing Office functions as a full service Real Estate and Property Management office, providing on and off-campus housing services for students, faculty, and staff of the Claremont Colleges: http://www.cuc.claremont.edu/realestate/
- CUC also maintains a listing of housing referrals, including rooms, off-campus apartments and other housing options in Claremont and the surrounding communities: http://www.cuc.claremont.edu/realestate/HouseRef/
A non-exhaustive list of sites to helpful in your search:
- The Claremont Courier updates their listings every Wednesday: http://www.claremont-courier.com/
- Craig's List is a popular among KGI students, select Los Angeles and then choose SGV (San Gabriel Valley): www.craigslist.com
- Apartment Ratings contains review and ranking information regarding apartments in the area: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/CA-Claremont.html
- Apartments Guide lists rent specials and shows units that are cable ready: http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/California/Claremont/
- Apartment Hunterz updated hourly, this site also gives you a good view of the neighborhood and its amenities as well as units for rent: http://www.apartmenthunterz.com/california/inland-empire/claremont/apartments
- Rent.Com (an eBay Company) this site lists homes as well as apartments in the area for rent: http://www.rent.com/rentals/california/los-angeles-and-vicinity/claremont/
- Westside Rentals search the Pasadena and San Gabriel section: http://www.westsiderentals.com/guest_search/
- My Cheap Apartments provides a comparison of the varying bedroom and pricing options of units: http://www.mycheapapartments.com/results/Claremont-California
- Hot Pads provides a renters guide for housing in the area: http://hotpads.com/
- Roommates.com http://www.roommates.com
- MyApartmentMap shows houses, apartment and condo listings within the proximity of KGI, plus it includes grocery stores and other amenities that are close to the listing as well: http://www.myapartmentmap.com/zip_code/91711/
Food For Thought When Looking For Housing
- Proximity to campus?
- Price Range that is most comfortable?
- Summer internships consideration: month to month lease and notification of leaving?
* This list is maintained for informational purposes only in order to provide a resource for your housing search. Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences (KGI) does not endorse any information listed on these sites. KGI has no relationship with the landlords of properties listed. The information is provided by KGI as a service and KGI makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability of the information or suitability or availability of properties listed on the website, the condition of the properties, lease terms or any known or unforeseen risks related to housing. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will KGI be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any lease between a landlord and student for off-Campus housing. For additional information, please read the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Alert.