Contact UsStudent Services
Location: Building 517, Room 111
Phone: (909) 607-0389
Fax: (909) 607-8086
Email: student_services[at symbol]kgi.edu
Information about Student Housing
- Student Housing is not yet available at KGI.
The Daumier at Western University of Health Sciences is the unique housing option for Western U. students and is also available to KGI students. The Daumier, owned and operated by a non-profit, is not just any apartment near campus.
The benefit to KGI students in the Daumier are:
- Living in a project dedicated to graduate housing;
- Lease agreements catering to students that may not be available in traditional apartments;
- KGI students would be living in a community of health science students;
- Brand new facilities with a high level of amenities
If you are interested, I would like to schedule a meeting with the Daumier’s property manager to discuss how we may be able to accommodate your needs. In the meantime, please visit www.thedaumier.com for more information.