Mark Ghamsary, PhDAdjunct Professor, KGI | Director of Biostatistics Program, Loma Linda University School of Public Health
ALS 434: Clinical Biostatistics
This course provides a basic primer in statistical methods commonly used in the design of clinical trials.
- Selected Publications
- Chronically lowering sympathetic activity protects sympathetic nerves in spleens from aging F344 rat, J Neuroimmunol. 2012 Jun 15;247 (1-2):38-51
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn following elective cesarean delivery at term, Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2011 Nov ;24 (11):1398-402
- Longitudinal study of CD4+ cell counts in HIV-negative pregnant patients, J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 23(10):1091-6 (2010), PMID 20121393
- The association between fatal coronary heart disease and ambient particulate air pollution: Are females at greater risk, Environ Health Perspect. 2005 Dec ;113 (12):1723-9
- Longitudinal Changes in the B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Levels in Normal Pregnancy and Postpartum, Clin Cardiol. 2009 May 19;:
- Bayesian Statistics Solution Manual, co-author with S. James Press at University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA.
- The Effect of Air Pollutions on CHD(Coronary Heart Disease)
- Missing data using Bayesian Approach
- Longitudinal Data analysis
|Mark Ghamsary, PhD|