KGI's 10th Annual Business Plan Finals Competition
This year, eight teams of KGI M.B.S. and P.P.M. students will be presenting detailed business plansfor proposed startup companies to commercialize science from universities and other research institutes, including Biofactory, Caltech, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, City of Hope, KGI and USC. This event marks the culmination of entrepreneurial activities at KGI for the 2012-2013 academic year.
* Bob Curry, partner, Latterell Venture Partners
* Stephen Eck, VP, Astellas Pharma Global Development
* George Golumbeski, senior VP, Celgene
* Paul Grand, managing director, Research Corporation Technologies
* Liam Ratcliffe, general partner, New Leaf Venture Partners
Wine and cheese will be served. To allow us to plan for the event, please RSVP by April 26.
|Where:||517 Bldg. Founders’ Room|
|When:||May 1, 2013, 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|