Keck Graduate Institute Logo
The Keck Graduate Institute logo is copyrighted and a registered trademark. Use is authorized only in official KGI communications, presentations or school documents produced by KGI faculty, staff, students or community members, or under specific license from the institution.
A high resolution version of the logo in JPG format is available below - right-click to "save as"
- The KGI Logo is designed to be used whole, and not to be separated into its component parts.
- The proportions of the graphic element should remain unaltered.
- The KGI Logo must be clearly legible at all times.
- The KGI Logo must be surrounded on all sides with a clear space that is the height of the capital letters in "KECK GRADUATE INSTITUTE." This separation from other graphic elements is necessary for the legibility and impact of the mark.
- The KGI logo must be presented in adequate resolution, i.e. un-pixelated or blurred.
- The blue of the KGI logo is PMS 315 (R:0 G:113 B: 143 or C:100 M:0 Y:12 K: 43). When using a one color printing process, the logo must be either all black or reversed out of the background color.
For alternate file types, additional usable lock-ups or orientations, or for questions about logo usage, please contact Marc Salata.