There are two ways to request a transcript.
Online Transcript Request
KGI now offers transcript ordering online. To check the status of your order, click here.
Benefits of e-transcript Ordering:
- Students and Alumni can request official transcripts at their convenience , 24/7 online
- Secure credit card processing
- FERPA Compliant
- Automatic notifications are sent when the transcripts are processed and received thus reducing the anxiety of “did the transcript actually arrive?”
- Students can place a request during the semester and select the option to send after final grades have been posted, avoiding last minute requests
- Both traditional paper and certified .PDF (a blue ribbon on the notification bar across the top of Adobe reader ensures the recipient the digital signature is authentic and the contents of the eTranscript hasn’t been altered) transcripts are available
Transcript Request Form
Download and print the transcript request form. Deliver the completed and signed form to us via one of these methods:
||Office of the Registrar
Keck Graduate Institute
Attn: KGI Transcripts
535 Watson Drive
Claremont, CA 91711
||215 York Bldg, Room 100
||email@example.com (attach an electronic copy of your signed form)
Official Transcript Fee is: $10.00 per transcript.
- Payments for fees can be made by cash or check. The Office of the Registrar will take checks payable to KGI or cash payment at the time of request. All fees must be paid prior to processing of transcript request(s).
- Only transcripts printed on KGI transcript paper are considered to be official.
- All transcripts which are pdf transcripts are considered to be unofficial.