Students in the MS program are required to complete a total of 54.0 units comprised of:
- 12.0 units of core science courses
- 3.0 units of professional development
- 39.0 units of electives (including the following intersection requirements):
- 27.0 units of Advanced Technical and General
- 12.0 units of Capstone (thesis or TMP)
Core Core Science Courses – 12.0 units are offered in the following formats:
Professional Development Courses – 3.0 units
MS professional mentorship program
Advanced and General Technical Electives
All MS students are required to complete additional units of any KGI courses, 300-level or 400-level to achieve the required 54.0 unit total.
MS students have an option of selecting one of three concentrations offered as part of the program
Capstone Projects: Each concentration requires completion of 12.0 units of a capstone project which can be a Thesis in Translational Research, Thesis in Clinical Research, or a TMP.