Summer Explore Health Professions at Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) in Claremont, CA, is a two-week residential program of classroom and experiential learning to help students investigate what it means to be premed. The program is best geared for undergraduate sophomores and juniors, but it’s beneficial for anyone contemplating a career in healthcare. The program also benefits those applying to graduate programs and seek highly personalized advising and support.
2020 Dates: July 13-24
Highlights of the program:
- Clinical shadowing experience across different specialties
- Visits to local programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, optometry, PA, and more
- Overview of application and admission process
- Interview techniques and coaching
- Develop friendship with others sharing similar interests
- Experience LA (Weekend outing to popular tourist spots)
There is a $350 non-refundable program fee.
Interested in Grad School? Learn About KGI’s Academic Programs