Dear KGI Community,
Attached is a joint statement between CGU and KGI on the current state of our response to COVID-19 as a result of the undergraduate announcements today. Please take a moment to read the announcement.
We are currently still in Scenario 1 of our decision matrix for KGI at the recommendation from the California Department of Public Health. Additionally, we are currently following the CDPH recommendations on events at KGI.
As a reminder, the Task Force is in communication regularly throughout the day, evaluating each situation as it develops. We are confident in our approach to preparedness and response following both CDC and CDPH recommendations. If their recommendations change, or if there is a diagnosed case in our internal or external community, we will activate the appropriate scenario in our decision matrix.
We continue to be diligent in evaluating the situation, and are committed to giving our community transparent and timely communication.
Thank you all for your continued compliance and support. Be well.
Vice President of Institutional Development
Back to kgi.edu/coronavirus page