- This event has passed.
Join us for a joint visit day to learn about programs in the Henry E. Riggs School of Applied Life Sciences and School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences! The agenda includes a campus tour, introductions to admissions staff, lunch with faculty, current student and alumni panels, and break-out sessions by program.
Program that you will learn about include:
- Master of Business and Science
- Master of Engineering in Biopharmaceutical Processing
- Master of Science in Applied Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Translational Medicine
- Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling
- Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics
- Postbaccalaureate Premedical Certificate
- Postbaccalaureate Pre-PA Certificate
- Postdoctoral Professional Masters
Registrants will be provided with a detailed agenda and parking information prior to the event.