Dr. Parti has spent more than two decades of his career working in the biotech industry. He started his career at Baxter in the R & D department where he worked on developing new formulations for recombinant and plasma derived protein therapeutics. Following R & D, he switched to Quality Operations and lead the stability operations group at Baxter. He was responsible for stability studies for various biologics indicated for use in Bleeding Disorders, Neurological diseases, Critical care and Oncology. He then moved to Post-Market Surveillance group at Baxter/Baxalta and was involved in pharmacovigilance and drug safety activities.
At KGI, he is part of the Bioprocessing group and teaches topics in Quality and Regulatory to the Master of Engineering (MEng) in Biopharmaceutical Procesing students. Dr. Parti holds a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of Southern California and a MS degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences form Wayne State University, Detroit.
- John McVey., Don Baker., Rajesh Parti., Roger Berg., Maria Guidino., Wolfgang Teschner., “Anti-A and anti-B titers in donor plasma, plasma pools, and immunoglobulin final products”., Transfusion., Volume 55, July 2015 – pp S98 – S104
- Liqiong Fang., Rajesh Parti., Peifeng Hu., “Characterization of N-acetyltryptophan degradation products in concentrated human serum albumin solutions and development of an automated high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry method for their quantitation”., Journal of Chromatography A, 1218 (2011)7316-7324
- Parti, R., Schoppmann, A., Lee., H., Yang, L., “Stability of lyophilized and reconstituted plasma/albumin-free recombinant human FVIII (ADVATE rAHF – PFM)., Haemophilia (2005), 11, 492 – 496
- Parti, R., Ardosa, J., Yang, L., Mankarious, S.,” In Vitro stability of recombinant human Factor VIII (Recombinate)”., Haemophilia, (2000), 6, 513-522.
- Parti, R., Mankarious, S., “Stability Assessment of Lyophilized Intravenous Immunoglobulin After Reconstitution in Glass Containers and Polyvinyl Chloride Bags” Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, (1997) 25, 13-18
- Parti, R., Wolf, W., “Quantitative Subcellular Distribution of Platinum in Rat Tissues Following I.V. Bolus and I.V. Infusion of Cisplatin” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology 26:188, 1990