KGI Engage is a platform for students to engage with a variety of clubs/organizations on campus. Each club has their own webpage and you can browse their mission statement, roster, and upcoming activities. Through this platform you can learn about on-campus events, updates, and socials. Get involved with KGI Engage!
Please login to complete your profile.
Professional and Professional Hybrid Organizations
Under the jurisdiction of KGI Student Government, there are several student-run organizations that promote professionalism within the KGI community and help inculcate formal, industry-ready skills into students’ academic lives.
- Rare Disease Club
- Parenteral Drug Association
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Continuous Improvement Club
- American Pharmacists Association – Academy of Student Pharmacists
- California Pharmacists Association – Academy of Student Pharmacists
- California Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Industry Pharmacists Org
- Specialty Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Global Medical Brigades
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- Student College of Clinical Pharmacy
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacist
- Oncology Club
- California Korean American Pharmacy Association
- Vietnamese American Pharmacy Student Association
- Consulting Club
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Org
- Armenian Student Pharmacists Association
- Advancing Bioscience Awareness Among Minorities in Science
In addition to professional organizations, there are a number of social/interest clubs that encourage student interaction between schools and programs at KGI, which enriches the graduate student experience outside of the classroom. All students are welcome to join these social/interest clubs.
- Salsa Club
- Wine Club
- KGI Empowering Youth
- Good Games Club
- Beer Club
- Breaking Bread Christian Club
Visit KGI Engage to learn more about each club!