Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) has expanded its list of articulation agreements to 25 institutions, helping prospective students to make a seamless transition into the master’s programs within the Henry E. Riggs School of Applied Life Sciences.
The most recent additions to the list are Arizona State University (which is signed on behalf of the ASU Board of Regents, covering students from all of ASU’s campuses), and Whittier College.
“This is a great development for KGI to have a large state institution outside of California join our list of articulation agreements. We look forward to increasing our pipeline of students from ASU!” said KGI Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid Sofia Toro. “Furthermore, having such a respected school as Whittier College join our list of articulation agreement schools will allow more local students to study healthcare and the life sciences.”
KGI leadership is also close to finalizing agreements with several more schools and the goal is to expand the agreements to other degree programs within the Henry E. Riggs School of Applied Life Sciences and the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
As a result of the articulation agreements, qualified students receive a waiver for the application fee and the requirement for standardized test scores is also waived. Qualified students also receive priority review of their application and additional scholarship opportunities.
If you have questions about the articulation agreements and how to apply, contact the admissions office at email@example.com or 909.607.7855.
- Allen University
- Arizona State University
- California State University, Bakersfield
- California State University, Channel Islands
- California State University, Dominguez Hills
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Chapman University
- Dillard University
- El Camino College
- Keck Sciences (Claremont McKenna College, Pitzer College, and Scripps College)
- Loyola Marymount University
- Minerva Schools at KGI
- Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Occidental College
- Saint Xavier University
- Santa Clara University
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (Singapore)
- Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (Peru)
- University of California, Riverside
- University of La Verne
- University of San Diego
- University of Southern California, International Academy
- Virginia State University
- Whittier College
- Xavier University Louisiana