KGI is committed to providing an environment that fosters academic excellence and personal success. An important aspect of that mission is our concern for the physical and mental well-being of our students.
Student Health Services @ The Claremont Colleges
Committed to promoting the physical health and wellness of all students through The Claremont Colleges. Sign into their health portal that allows students to conveniently schedule appointments online, receive and send secure messages, fill out surveys, upload forms, access immunization records, access walk-out statements and communicate directly with providers and staff. Visit the Student Health Services website for more information.
Services the SHS provides to students:
- General medical visits and sports physicals
- X-Ray, lab services and immunizations
- Women’s health and family planning
- STD testing and counseling
- Flu Clinics
- Wellness Room @ Pomona College
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
My Safe Campus – Reporting Confidentially and Anonymously
MySafeCampus® is the best way for you to communicate anonymously and confidentially to make your workplace safer and more productive. The purpose of MySafeCampus® is to create a bridge between users/employees and individuals within your organization. Through a secure system, MySafeCampus® transmits data to the appropriate individuals within your organization while protecting the identity of the user, if the user chooses to remain anonymous. Please visit MYSAFECAMPUS.COM for all anonymous reports.
Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services (MCAPS)
Committed to promoting psychological wellness for all students served through the Claremont University Consortium. Please visit the MCAPS website for crisis referrals and counseling services.
Campus.Health makes it easy for students to get quality medical and mental health care online or from their phone, anytime they need it.
To use Campus.Health services, students should:
- Visit the Campus.Health website or
- Visit the Apple or Android stores to download the free TimelyMD app
- Set up profile and at checkout, enter institution’s customized coupon code (Keck Graduate Institute: KGI2020)
For more information, please click here.
Crisis Text Line
This service provides free, nationwide, 24/7 support for people in crisis. All via text message.
How it works:
- Step 1: Text HELLO to 741741
- Step 2: A trained Crisis Counselor will respond
- Step 3: A Crisis Counselor will help bring texter from a hot moment to a cool calm and plan for future health and safety.
JED Foundation exists to protect emotional health and prevent suicide for our nation’s young adults. They’ve partnered with colleges to strengthen their mental health, substance abuse and suicide prevention programs and systems. Please visit the JED Foundation website for more information.
Health Education Outreach (HEO)
Health Education Outreach is dedicated to supporting The Claremont Colleges community in making intentional choices about their health and wellness. HEO offers free and confidential in-office services, programs, and resources to promote healthier lifestyle choices.
Services HEO provides to students:
- Relaxation room (massage chair, aromatherapy, and more)
- One-on-one health education
- Free rapid HIV testing
- Free safer-sex supplies
- Pregnancy testing and birth control education
- Programs and workshops (by request)
- Health and wellness literature