Founded in 2014, the KGI School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (SPHS) prepares students to be at the forefront of industry, technology, and patient care. With experiential education and unique collaboration with other KGI degree programs, SPHS prepares students for impactful careers.
Martin Zdanowicz, PharmD
- PharmD Students: 264
- MS in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling Students: 29
- MS in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics Students: 15
Master of Science
Departments and Programs
- The School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences has more than 45 faculty members. Meet our faculty.
- Many of our faculty are experts in their research areas. Meet our faculty experts.
- Read about our faculty and student accomplishments on our news page.
Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences
Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences
Department of Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling